Friday, October 16, 2009

Finalist.


I'm a finalist at MYARTSPACE. I like that the other finalists are painters, sculptors, and photographers.

In other news, I licensed a Geneva Steel image to be used on a cd cover, and I sold a large, 40"x50" print of the same image to a collector in Malibu.





We delivered a set of images to IMDS.  This company partners with medical device inventors to develop, manufacture, and sell these devices.



spine fusion
 
microscope man

machines


Here's some images we delivered to The Sports Authority this week.  These images will be used on the preprint inserts you find in your newspaper.






We shot these sculptures for artist Jerry Fuhriman.  They are made with repurposed stainless steel and are built to last!






Please visit dunkerimaging.com for more images and information...  I invite you to email or call (435) 752-5211 with any questions or comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment